Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        Được cảm ơn: 44 lần
        trong 22 bài viết

Default Thầy Manh Phái được sáng mắt, liền phá lời thề để truyền nghề

Dịch giả: letranquocthang (nilegem) dịch từ tiếng Hán sang tiếng Anh

Blind people calculating fate secret method and life/death matters
        The blind people’s secret method is our country’s blind people from ancient time leave behind which relies on passing by mouth and learning by heart, there is no words and no books. Because our country is vast, blind people have many sect and master, they leave behind content that have very big differences, some sect relies on 5 elements nayin as the focus, some use the 5 elements together with 28 stars and Shen Sha to predict life, some uses 5 elements counter and giving birth to predict, there are many.
        This book relies on teacher, by using the 5 elements giving birth and countering as the focus, it belongs to the central plateau sect. Because in the past there was no official format but just relies on passing by mouth, hence this book is called the editing and reformatting version. In the spirit of abandoning inaccurate info and leaving behind correct one, also combining present day society’s development and editing the part that is suitable with present day for quick and easy trick, this leads to the content of this book being more detailed and practical than the person who originates it, develop and fulfill many new experience and results. Hence, this book originates from blind people calculate fate but is higher than its own author.
        Because the people in our country is conservative, especially blind people sect, from past till now only pass on to blind people, also when this is passed on the person must make a deadly vow, not blind man do not teach, hence the method of blind people technique only spread among the blind people.
        Now because when I was blind I have teacher pass on to me and when I am lucky to be bright of sight again I have time to fix edit and complete, and leading to this thousand year technique seeing the world. Even though my teacher’s word is above, I think this is because of ancient people’s conservative thoughts. Our country ancient time has a lot of good things, one master only leave behind a few techniques; the result is that this lead to the art of predicting becomes more and more lost. The deadly vow, is no more than let you spread to others and let others steal the bow of rice of the blind people, this is selfish awkwardness, and conservative thoughts, if this goes on, the good practice methods of blind people will become more and more lost. In order to save this excellent art, and let it spread wide and far, I will violate my master’s teaching, to spread this technique method, I believe that heaven has eyes, and know my intention is to spread, to save, and will not send anger and punishment on me, heaven let me lose my eyesight and again regain my eyesight, and send the heaven fate to me, to save the blind people’s secret art
        This book is belonging to high level content, not touching on basic knowledge and other related problems, only provided that it is practical, take it and use it, so even basic people, when read this book, will be required to have some basic knowledge, after that the benefit you gain will be boundless
        First chapter, straight away talk and predict 4 pillars
        The so called straight away predict 4 pillars is no need to predict 5 elements strong or weak, no need to take and consider Useful God, only need to look at the Bazi 8 characters, even no need to use decade, directly from the 4 pillars 8 words combination predict the person’s whole life’s news. This method, once we are clear, the practical ability, usability is strong, the accuracy is also high, all the while the blind people’s quick prediction of four pillars relies on this method and foundation to look at people’s chart. If you can combine and practice well, use it flexibly, you can reach the masterful prediction level
        Chapter one, quickly predict based on people’s hour pillar
        The method of predicting people’s future just based on the hour pillar is that we only need to look at the hour pillar, what is its Stem and branch, rely on the combination of stem and branch of hour pillar that shows which sign, to predict this person’s many facet happenings in life. Chinese’s ancient Stem and branch all symbolize a specific meaning, each stem and branch combines together is like a news and a sign, different combinations, the sign for news will not be the same. Why do great master of the blind people only look at your hour of birth and able to talk about a lot of things in your life, and your 6 closed members, and the accuracy is also very high, makes people surprised, in this I will leave the blind people’s quick analysis of the hour reveal to the world, I hope that people will be patient to understand
        1. Date and hour birth song
        This song not only reveals many birth time born people’s news, with respect to 6 closed also has accurate description
        10000 year calendar is one thing that does not leave us during our prediction, even the blind people can thousand years, not like us normal people in daily life who do not use the Stem and Branch in the 10000 year calendar, in a broader sense, no one can leave the Wan Nian calendar behind
        Wan Nian calendar, the whole world only has one version, it is our ancestors using the Tai Yi method of the Tao method, look at the heaven and earth, and go through very severe and secret method to calculate fate. Person who has the Tao, who reaches enlightenment, real people who has wisdom eye and super wisdom and see the general cycle and rules of the killing magnetism (Yin Yang magnetic field), killing does not mean Qi, not the Qi (air) that we breathe in, but the Qi that compose or make up Gods and demons, Yin Yang Qi, it is the Heaven’s no form, no sign, small is seen as the number zero, big it is seen as the boundless and limitless, it is the source that creates and form millions of beings and animals, hence it is known as original Qi, Wan nian li basically notes down heaven and earth Qi magnetic field and movement’s rules, when we look at Bazi, we are looking at a person, human is an individual that relies on the Earth’s existing field force of heaven and earth, which unites to form a human. Different Qi will produce different beings, for example, Zi mouse, Chou Ox, Yin Tiger, 12 zodiac sign why is cat not listed, people said it is because when Jade Emperor is listing, cat was sleeping and let mouse goes in displace. This is all nonsense, not the real Tao method of real lineage, indeed, Zi Mouse is like the midnight magnetic field (Yin Yang field), no Qi, no sound, no light, which makes up the form and image, like a mouse- a mouse physiological life habit, specifically a mouse’s character, similarly, Chou hour time is everything including 5 elements that makes up and form this symbol, like an Ox’s personality, the rest Yin Tiger, Mao Rabbit the rest 12 zodiac sign, nothing is not symbolic of that specific time of magnetic field which is represented by the animal form, and nature. This is the real knowledge, For example, when we eat pork, if we eat too much it will be cold in our stomach, while Goat and Horse meat no matter how much we it is no problem, Goat soup is said to recover the health of the intestine, this is the explanation of Yin and Yang information, explain 12 zodiac’s personality, Hai Pig, Hai is Water, is belonging to Yin nature magnetic field, Pig is the living example of this Yin magnetic field, Yin Qi is very strong, if we eat too much, our Yin energy will increase and hurt our intestine, similarly, all the other zodiac sign are like this, this is really talking about the root of Tao, once we can capture this, the other art we can easily learn. If we know the above magnetic field (Yin Yang) and information, and the symbolic sign and real nature, you can think, the person born in Goat year is usually not having strong fate, fate is not good, this is because Goat, among the various animals is the weakest and softest animal. The ancient poem said, person is honest and soft like a goat, in the nature world, the rule is survival of the fittest, strong eat weak, hence Goat is the most honest and soft animal, will be cheated, any one will just cut it open, everyone is willing to hurt him, control him, naturally the person will encounter much disaster, Fate is not good
        Chào mừng bạn đến với huyền không lý số

2. Có 3 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

babi (10-01-16),huyruan (14-01-16),thucnguyen (24-02-16)

Đề tài tương tự

1. Trả lời: 0
        Bài mới: 05-06-13, 16:33
      2. Công nghệ ché biến thạch trân châu từ giày rách
        By dhai06 in forum Sức khỏe & Đời sống
        Trả lời: 1
        Bài mới: 26-06-12, 17:21
      3. Truyện tình tường thuật toàn thể "tê", thật tuyệt tác
        By TuHepLuong in forum Thư Giãn - Giao Lưu
        Trả lời: 12
        Bài mới: 16-09-11, 18:48
      4. Trả lời: 0