Threaded View

Tham gia ngày
        Jun 2009
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        Được cảm ơn: 1,133 lần
        trong 407 bài viết

Default Hướng Google và hướng la bàn

Việc xác định hướng chính xác là điều tối quan trọng của phong thủy, nếu không, thì giống như xem số tử vi hoặc tử bình cho một lá số sai giờ. Tôi xin trích dẫn một số tài liệu để diễn đàn đánh giá và góp ý.

Theo sự hiểu biết thô thiển của tôi thì hướng của Google Earth định vị theo "true north" trong khi la bàn bị tác động và định vị theo "Magnetic North". Sự sai biệt độ số của hai tiêu chuẩn này thế nào chúng ta sẽ tìm hiểu sau. Bây giờ tôi xin trích dẫn một số tài liệu nguyên bản bằng Anh Ngữ để chúng ta dịch thuật và rồi xác định cách tìm hướng đúng cho phong thủy khi xử dụng Google Earth:

True north
        From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        For other uses, see True north (disambiguation).
        True north is the direction along the earth's surface towards the geographic North Pole. True north usually differs from magnetic north (the direction of the magnetic north pole) and grid north (the direction northwards along the grid lines of a map projection).

The direction of true north is marked in the skies by the north celestial pole. For most practical purposes, this is the position of Polaris. However, due to the precession of the Earth's axis, true north rotates in an arc that takes approximately 25,000 years to complete. In 2102[1] Polaris will make its closest approach to the celestial north pole. 5,000 years ago, the closest star to the celestial north pole was Thuban.

On maps issued by the United States Geological Survey, and the U.S. military, true north is marked with a line terminating in a five-pointed star. Maps issued by the United Kingdom Ordnance Survey contain a diagram showing the difference between true north, grid north and magnetic north at a point on the sheet.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_north

Question on Feng Shui Direction - How Do You Find the Direction?
        Question: Question on Feng Shui Direction - How Do You Find the Direction?
        I’m really enjoying your articles and am incorporating some feng shui practices into my life. One thing I don’t understand is the focal point for direction. When you say to place something in the East, for example, does that mean basic cardinal east or is there a different point of reference such as a room entrance? I would really appreciate a response. I’ve been confused on this issue for a very long time!

Answer:
        Watch the Video on How To Define the Bagua.
        http://video.about.com/fengshui/How-...Your-Bagua.htm

I know establishing the directions in feng shui can be confusing, especially when you read about different ways of defining the Ba-Gua, or the feng shui energy map of your home.

Yes, East is East, the cardinal direction, but the point of reference, or the starting point, will be the Center of your Home. First step I always recommend is to find the Heart, or the Center of your home, and then from there you can define the different areas of your space. You can do that on paper, or you can start just by having an experiential feeling of it.

Stand with the compass in the center of your space and see where the East is.
        Do a quick visual check-up and see if you have all the right feng shui elements there.
        Going further, you will take the reading from the main door (inside looking out) and then find all the directions in a more exact manner on your floor plan.

Watch How To Take the Compass Reading of Your Home FREE Video:
        http://video.about.com/fengshui/Feng...ss-Reading.htm

Xin mời các bạn cùng tham gia để chúng ta xác định và thống nhất hướng đúng của phong thủy. Mời anh VanHoai tham gia hổ trợ diễn đàn.

Cám ơn sự quan tâm của các bạn. Chúc diễn đàn sinh hoạt vui vẻ và hoài ái.

Thân mến,
        Vân Từ
        thay đổi nội dung bởi: vân từ, 13-01-10 lúc 02:39
        Chào mừng bạn đến với huyền không lý số

Đề tài tương tự

1. Trả lời: 32
        Bài mới: 22-02-15, 18:27
      2. Định vị hướng động thổ
        By htruongdinh in forum Phong Thủy I
        Trả lời: 15
        Bài mới: 30-06-10, 21:47
      3. Nhà hướng 99 độ